WAVE CLASSIC FEATURES
Precise air temperature control
Wave Float Rooms are the only float rooms that not only monitor and control the air temperature inside the float room, but around the entire float room perimeter as well.
Standard Filtration System
Filtering, sanitizing and heating 24/7, this system will keep your float room fresh and clean with little effort on your part.
You will never see condensation inside a Wave Float Room. Our unique system of air temperature control, makes condensation virtually impossible.
Find out what makes Wave Float Rooms so different
- Molded, fiberglass base, inside dimensions: 54" x 96"
- Molded, fiberglass ceiling contour as per drawings
- Molded, fiberglass interior float room wall panels
- Sealed door unit with tempered glass, or optional solid panel door
- Steel framing for outer walls and ceiling
- 2" thick, thermal and sound control insulation wall and ceiling panels
- UV and ozone sanitation system, UL rated
- 50 sq. ft. cartridge filter, filtering 5-10 microns, UL rated
- Magnetic drive water circulation pump, 36 GPM, UL rated
- Dimmable LED overhead lighting, UL rated
- Client controlled underwater lighting - multi-color
- Spa water heater with browser-based control, UL rate
- Two PVC coated structural aluminum handicap bars inside the float room
- Automation control system with browser based control interface, UL rated.
- Heated air-exchange system and exhaust air system and desktop control
- Client call system – hands-free intercom system for easy client/staff communication
- Full set of stamped engineered plans – a must in many states for public facilities